My Favorite Online Stores
As much as I prefer and love to buy most all of my items locally, there are some items I cannot buy locally. Below are a list of links to online stores where I buy items guests have asked me about and where they can purchase.
1) I am asked, all the time, where I buy my sheets. I really debated on whether to share this secret, but I believe everyone deserves a good night's sleep and finally decided to share! I buy them off of smile.amazon.com and they are Clara Clark 1800. They come in all bed sizes & colors. I only buy white so that I can bleach them so all of my guests are getting into freshly sanitized beds. ***NOTE ABOUT smile.amazon.com: If you are a frequent shopper on Amazon, if you shop through their smile.amazon.com site, you can choose a charity and a portion of each eligible purchase will go to the charity you choose. I give to the Humane Society of Tuolumne County! But you can choose from tons of charities!
2) My seasonal wall art that people have commented on, and love are bought through Small Wood Home. They create signs of all types, including ones that will incorporate your own photos! Small family owned business, with great customer service and fast shipping!
3) FY is where I have purchased some of my posters that I change out depending on season or mood -- I buy the frames from either smile.amazon.com or walmart.com. Currently, I have 2 hanging in the cabins, please see below for photos. They are affordable, and have home furnishings, as well. The fun thing about buying posters, you can change them out whenever you feel you want a change of scenery in your home. It's an affordable way to change up a room or create new vibes throughout a living space.
4) Sense of Decor ~ I just purchased the below wall art from this company! I cannot wait to receive them and hang it in all 3 cabins! They have tons of styles and choices to choose from, and provide you with size choices, as well. Excellent customer service. I found them on Instagram @sensefordecor ~ Happy shopping, folks!
5) Panda Vegan Chocolate ~ Panda Company is not a local company, but I share and provide their delicious VEGAN MILK CHOCOLATE bars (YES! VEGAN MILK CHOCOLATE) to my vegan guests, and I share them throughout the community for anyone who would love to try their delicious treats. Panda is a small business that began in 2013 in Jerusalem, Israel owned by a husband and wife team. I urge you to visit their page and read their story, and how they worked together to create the most delicious vegan milk chocolate I have yet to find anywhere else. As you'll read, it is not an easy undertaking, but boy have they succeeded. I decided to include them on this page because of their kindness, their hard work as a small business who have grown their distribution worldwide so that vegans and non-vegans can indulge in dairy free yumminess, all the while keeping animals and animal products out of their products! My favorite is the peanut butter milk chocolate bars, but others have devoured their caramel/sea salt milk chocolate bars. Oh my gosh: their Vegan Hazelnut Cream & Rice Crisps, out of this world! Every single bar I have tried is delicious and I am very happy that I found them on Instagram @panda_vegan_chocolate. A quote from their site: "With Panda – milk is just a state of mind." Spreading love, kindness and goodness from Jerusalem to Twain Harte & Tuolumne County, that's what small businesses do for each other's communities. Who knows, maybe one day I will have the opportunity to host them in Twain Harte and we'll all be able to share our lovely little mountain community with them!